What is a Requisition?
A job requisition is an internal document that is typically filled out by a department manager that wishes to replace or add to their team. The Job requisition may be sent for approval to the senior leadership or HR team, or both depending on internal policies and procedures.
What should I include in my Job Requisition?
- Job Title
- Vacancy Description
- Role Requirements such as education and experience
- Proposed Salary & Benefit
- Reason for the requisition
- Any other supporting material
Benefits of having a Job Requisition Process
- Improves collaboration with HR
- More accurate job description and requirements
- Creates a audit trail of the recruitment process from the begging
- Job requirements and description