What Is A Career Site?
A careers site is a section of a company website that focuses specifically on the recruitment side of the company, acting as a storage point for all of the company’s vacancies. The best Careers Sites go beyond simply listing the vacancies and are surrounded by a plethora of features that further bait the hook. You will gain a lot more online visibility if your career site goes beyond displaying vacancies, taking advantages of the various forms of media.
If you want to possess a stellar career site, then you need to include:
- A clear descriptions of the job advert. Don’t drown them in sector specific-terminology.
- An outline of the company’s values and how they are put into practice.
- Video testimonials from long-standing employees. Employees are often swayed on how good a company if they have heard it from someone who has been through the same process and thrived as a result.
- A lot of job hunts are carried out on mobile. So, you need to make sure that your website is optimized and accessible in a mobile format.
- Paint a picture of not just a job, but a career with your company. You want to commit them to commit to the long run.
Reasons to have a Career Site:
- Ability to showcase your employer brand
- Boost Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and attract more website visitors.
- House shareable content.
- Make the application process simple and accessible to passive candidates.
Want a low cost, stunning SEO Friendly Career Site?
Take a look at Talentvine's how Talentvine can help you attract and recruit more talent with a Career Site here.